Sunday 9 January 2011

Holly's new look

Holly has the type of coat that has a mind of it's own and despite my best efforts I can't keep it well groomed. So she (and Deefa) visit Ann their Doggy hair dresser on a regular basis, only with the bad weather Holly has gone a month longer than she should have done.

Shaggy dog Somewhere there are a pair of eyes on that face

One clean shaven dog

with a stick for a tail.
It may look a bit severe, but Holly is not bothered at all and she comes back from her visit to Ann a happy dog. Unlike Deefa, who, when I took him out of the car to pass him over to Ann, tried to hide behind me! (Holly nearly ran into the Salon) and had to be dragged into the salon, and I could hear him crying as I got into the car. When I went to pick them both up at lunch time, Deefa was still crying and he ran headlong into the car, on the other hand Holly allowed Ann to carry her to the car!
Today both dogs are back to normal, though Holly didn't seem to dawdle on her morning walk and Deefa is a little quiet as he's not got much of a voice. He is such a softie!

2 comments:

Freyalyn said...

Poor Deefa - I hope you're feeling suitably guilty. Let's hope you don't get too much more snow for Holly....

flowertotmum said...

Awww bless them ...we have trouble getting ours to go in the bath let alone have a trim..thank god he is a whippet...