Friday 13 February 2009

I wish I'd had a camera.........

This morning whilst I was taking the dogs for a walk in the newly fallen snow, Holly, who loves the snow, was doing her usual "pogo stick" routine in the snow, when she suddenly disappeared. She'd forgotten about the ditch, which was full of snow and she bounced strainght in!!! Deefa and I didn't laugh much as she climbed out of the snow trying to look as if she meant to do it.....

Later this morning when I was feeding up, Lady (our barn cat) was sat on the fence post by the alpaca shelter when Ghilli came up to her and they were nose to nose. A great Ahhh moment!!! Suddenly lady sat back and raised her right paw as if to hit Ghilli on the nose, Ghilli started to gurgle and that can only mean one thing he is going to spit! There was, what can only be described, as a "stand off" for what seemed like several minutes, when lady started licking her paw, as if that had been her intended action and Ghilli chewed his cud.

I wish I'd had my camera..........

1 comment:

Twiggy said...

Fantastic, Twiglet is enthralled with the young alpaca at our local open farm, it is a sweetie!
Twiggy x