Sunday 14 February 2010

A week of endings....

This week saw the end of, the hay in the small barn (we're now using our emergency reserve), all the chopped and split wood, all the remaining dry wood has been chopped ready to be split. (I've had to bring in some wood from the pile outside so that it can dry out in time for me to start and chop it) my dishwasher, admittedly it is over 10 years old and has been a true work horse, and the peace and quiet as the Hobbits have arrived for the week. Needless to say I've got plenty of jobs for the Hobbits to help me with!

These are the snowdrops that are starting to poke their heads up through the grass in our little wooded area.

These are not our lambs, but the ones I mentioned in a previous blog. Not a good photo, I have to admit, but you can see they are lambs.

1 comment:

Jon Storey said...

Endings can only mean, new beginnings...!