Wednesday 16 December 2009

You cannot be serious!!!!!!

No John McEnroe hasn't taken over my blog, it's my response to the new quote for our farm insurance. Evidently the increase of over £250 is because we sell approx 12 lambs a year to friends for their freezer and I'm selling my fibre at farmers markets and Woolfest etc, which I thought was covered by our farm liability insurance. Needless to say I'm going to get a market trader's policy (£47) and our friends freezer can no longer contain our lamb!!!! Bah humbug!!!!!

1 comment:

Jon Storey said...

The world has gone mad again!!

Over the years I have often wondered why we small business people get up in the morning. After two years of my ill health, The Children's Mother and I have been looking at 'Smallholding' as a 'wind down' to retirement and permanent infirmity. The only serious problem we have come across is finding a big enough shovel to dig through the mire of officialdom!

Best wishes.