Saturday 12 November 2011

Saltburn Farmer's Market

These markets seem to come round quicker each month, but thankfully the weather, yet again, was mild and stayed dry. It's hard to believe that it will be Christmas next month.
The market today seem a bit slow first thing, but it did give me chance to do buy some Christmas presents, then all madness seemed to be let loose, everyone seemed to want knitting wool and the sock and scarf packs that I'd made up also went down well with people shopping for Christmas presents either to make or give. It looks like I'm going to have to order some more wool as I've got another 4 markets to attend before Christmas!!
Today I was on the next stall to Wold Pottery from Loftus, and between customers we have come up with a new product for Jill to make, with a knitting theme, hopefully they will be for sale at the next market in December, just in time for Christmas. Watch this space.

No comments: